Wednesday 4 December 2013

May Arts Ribbon & Buttons Blog Hop~


Welcome to the May Arts Ribbon and Buttons Galore & More Holiday Blog Hop.
Ribbons and Buttons combine to create some pretty holiday craftiness.

I created a simple Chalkboard Christmas Ornament that can be personalized for anybody's Christmas tree.


Project Recipe:



The ornaments can be personalized and changed over and over. It would even make a great Christmas Countdown.


Thank you so much for stopping by, whether it was your first stop on this Blog Hop or just your next stop. I hope we have inspired some Christmas craftiness for your home.


Check out some more of our Button and Ribbon craftiness:


9 comments:

  1. Adorable and I love your handwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really fun and so interactive. I love that from year to year you can change them and create new words and messages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea, how fun to be able to write on the ornaments. SUPER. I love the ribbon and buttons around the outside, I thought it was a hoop at first. I like your handwriting and doodles too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea.Thanks for sharing and hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to use the chalkboard. Now I have a good idea for a project. It is small, won't take a lot of time, and will make great gifts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super idea! You can change up the words each year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!