Thursday 31 October 2013

Yummy, Spooky, Fun~

When Margaret asked if I would make something for her to take to her Halloween party, of course I said yes! I went searching online, but I wasn't finding anything that inspired me.
So here is what I came up with on my own.

Zombie Teddy Grahams with white chocolate crosses!
Not only are they pretty cute, they are so very yummy!


Simple to make, I just made a batch of one bite brownies, following the directions from the fancy box that they came out of. While still warm, I stuck the Teddy Grahams into the brownies.
Then I melted white chocolate in a glass bowl over a small pot of boiling water. I then poured it into a baggie. Take my word for it, and let it cool a little once you pour it into the bag.
Once cooled slightly I cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and started drawing my crosses and a few headstones onto wax paper. Let them cool fully, as well as let the brownies cool fully. Stick them into the brownies and you are done!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!