Thursday 17 October 2013

Haunting Dinner Party Decor~

I am delighted to be a part of this Fall Blog Hop!
Thank you so much for stopping by and seeing what I and the rest of us hoppers have created with this fall theme.


You don't need to have a big fancy to do, to call it a dinner party. This Halloween, have a dinner party for your family. Set the table as if it were a fancy dinner, and have place cards for your family.
How fun would that be?
Here are some simple place card and wine charm ideas that will take you just a little time, but give your family a very fun memory.


I used Halloween novelty buttons from Buttons Galore & More dress up these haunting place cards.


I used another button on a wine charm with a smaller simpler name tag.




Halloween and fall theme buttons are on sale right now at Buttons Galore & More!

Thank you again for stopping along during this Fall Blog Hop. Below is a list of the other hoppers that you should check out!

Use It Scrapbooking- http://scrapbookgirl71.com/

17 comments:

  1. AMAZING!! I love your spooky decor! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Halloween Dinner Party Idea! You can pair it with spooky themed fare for a memorable party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your placecards. Halloween is my fave and I like what I see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Can I join you for a cup of that wine? Thank you so much for participating in the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those place cards are awesome! Nice job! Awesome hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!! Your place cards and wine charm are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea. I love the name tags makes me want to plan a dinner party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your place cards and the charms! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so great! I would love to be having dinner at yr place :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! So fun! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love your place cards, wine charms and the super cute fall themed buttons! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spooky and fun! Love the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable idea! So simple, yet so much fun. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These haunting dinner party looks quite interesting. Will love to have similar kind of party at one of reputed Los Angeles venues. This is something new and I am quite sure that they will love it as it looks out-of-box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!