Wednesday 9 October 2013

Gadget Girls Reveal Day 3~

On this third day of my Gadget Girls Crop reveals I am showcasing a layout that I love for so many reasons. One of which is this photo and the memories that it holds for us.

How do you scrapbook a photo of my crazy family dressed in music themed camo holding tubas you may ask? Well with the Mamma Razzi 2 Collection by Bo Bunny of course.
My vision was an earthy layout with a little golden glitz.

You may also ask, what exactly is going on in this photo? Well the answer has to do with our family hobby of Geocaching. A local geocaching friend placed and named this cache in honor of our musical family, specifically our 2 tuba players. So we wanted to go out to take and post some pretty fun photos as a thank you to him, with his cache.




1 comment:

  1. My husband shared this with me from the Cape Breton Island Geo-cachers page. It's absolutely wonderful work! Fun and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!