Wednesday 16 October 2013

Decorative Photo Tray~

Walnut Hollow is a company that has partnered with Buttons Galore & More to create some great crafty projects together. One of the items that I chose to work with was this originally plain wood serving tray. I knew from the start that this serving tray would NOT be serving anything. Instead I wanted to to make it more of a shadow box to showcase a special photo.


So that is exactly what I did. I took the plain wood serving tray and painted it white with acrylic paint.


I picked up a regular metal clip from my local stationary store to actually hold my photo on the tray.


The patterned papers and coordinating embellishments are from the Teresa Collins, Memorabilia Collection. Have a I mentioned that she is my favorite designer? No?....well now you know.


I used lots of Mini Glue Dots to adhere all those black and grey buttons from Buttons Galore & More.


Now this is where my serving tray and now decorative photo tray sits. Front and center in my wall of shelving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!