Thursday 27 June 2013

Challenge Me Happy~

To help me keep inspired under a time crunch to design I called upon another challenge. This time it comes from the challenge blog Challenge Me Happy. This weeks challenge gives you a Recipe for you to follow while creating your project. You must use all the ingredients they ask for! Here is the recipe that I followed for this layout.

Use more than 1 photo
Sewing/stitching
2 or more patterns
Washi Tape
Sequins
Use an Anchor somewhere on the layout

How is that for a challenge? I took that challenge and here is what I came up with.


Here are some of those smaller details. I created Washi Tape flags on the paper clips. I stitched the sequins to the title block, killing 2 birds with one stone. And finally the Anchor is a button from Buttons Galore & More that I painted with nail polish to match the layout!



The patterned papers are by Echo Park, Winter Wished Collection and are available at Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!