Tuesday 25 June 2013

Challenge #58: Bring On the Sunshine~

This week at Use It Tuesday their theme is Bring On the Sunshine! I couldn't agree more with the spring we have had here, I am ready for the summer sunshine!

When I saw the challenge I knew exactly where I was going to head in my stash of goodies. I have had this line of paper for about 5 or 6 years now, left over from kits I had made up. At the time and even now it was not my favourite line of paper. But this time in creating this sunshiny layout, I've never liked it so much!

I wanted everything that I added to be monochromatic to keep with the theme. So I added some flowers and glitter leaves all from my stash. Then some buttons from Buttons Galore & More.


So if you would like to check out what the other designers came up with, or if you would like to enter a sunshiny project of your own, pop on over to Use It Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning sunburst! The texture on this page is absolutely lovely. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Your Story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!