Tuesday 11 June 2013

Challenge #57: Masculine~

It is that time again for Use It Tuesday's bi weekly challenge. Use It Tuesday challenges everyone out there, to dig into your stash of paper crafting goodies that you may have laying around and CREATE!

This time around the challenge was Masculine. Often harder to do than one may think. Ask any scrapbooker you may know that has boys. I love using flowers and anything that's shiny. But for this layout I went simple using My Mind's Eye, Tres Jolie collection that I have had for over 6 years. I remember buying it at The Cutting Garden 3 locations ago! I added a paper bag ruffle border for texture and a little blue thread.


But for the final touch I used this ornate wooden button from Buttons Galore & More.


So I challenge all of you out there to get a little Masculine in the next couple of weeks and take our challenge. It's fun and it's easy to enter, just swing over to Use It Tuesday for all the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!