Monday 13 May 2013

Goodies in the Mail~

Who doesn't LOVE to get things in the mail?!? Other than bills that is. Today I received 2 glorious packages. The first was this adorable red, white and blue package on the top.

I was asked to be a part of the "I Love the USA Blog Hop" hosted by Laura Kelly of Laura Kelly Designs and Jen Goode of 100 Directions.com. Of course I said YES! Even Canadians like to get crafty with red, white and blue!


Here are some of the events sponsors:

General Fabrics
Plaid
Fiskars
Coats and Clark
Buttons Galore and More
Joann Stores
Cre8Time


The fabric is designed by the fabulous Laura Kelly and is available at Joann stores. So I hope you stop back June 10-14th to check out what I have created and also take a peek at all the other designers craftiness.


Last but not least in the second big brown box......my new to me tape gun!! Yay! As some of you know, I already have a tape gun like this. However it was in a sad state. Held together with an elastic band and covered in gems. Now....what to do to dress this one up??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!