Tuesday 28 May 2013

Buttons and Birdcages~

One of the things I love about designing for Buttons Galore & More is the chance I get to design with some of their partner's products. In the case of this sweet birdcage, the partner is Walnut Hollow. They specialize in wood products. The moment I saw this wooden birdcage on their website, I fell in love!
Originally the birdcage was designed to be a clock, with a hole drilled in the middle for the hands and mechanics. But I knew that I would be using it as more of a canvas or showpiece. 


I used Teresa Collins, He Said, She Said Collection to cover the panels of the birdcage and create my sweet little birdie.



The buttons are from Buttons Galore & More and if you were wondering how many I used? That would be 120!



For more information on this project and a how to on getting started to create your own, head over to Buttons Galore & More. Thank you so much Walnut Hollow for the chance to work with your beautiful product!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy this is gorgeous --just wondering how big the bird cage is ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the picture of you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!