Tuesday 26 February 2013

Use it Tuesday #50: Uninked Stamps~

It's that time again! Time for Use It Tuesday's new challenge. For this challenge you are asked to use uninked stamps. You know you all have them. Those great little stamps that you just could not live without. Then come to find 5 years later, it hasn't been touched with ink yet.

This challenge was easy for me, as I love to buy stamps but rarely use them. This is the layout I created.


The patterned papers are by Kaisercraft, from their Bonjour Collection. I have had some of these papers now for a couple of years.
The pink flower was actually a Michaels sale bin find. It was actually a ring that I bought and then tore apart. I thought it would make an adorable flower.


Then I thought you might like to take a look at my uninked stamps. Yes that's right, not only are they uninked....they are also unmounted. I have had these at least 4 or 5 years. Oddly enough since I created this layout I have used the stamps again to make a couple of cards.
Even the black ink that I used was unopened and about 6 years old.

So drop by Use It Tuesday and check out what the other designers came up with for this challenge. I can't wait to see what all of you out there come up with your uninked stamps.


6 comments:

  1. I think if there was a prize for the dts, you would definitely take it this week, lol. Great job breaking on those stamps. Your lo turned out wonderfully. Gosh your wedding flowers were so, so pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to take things to the extreme lol
    Thanks! I loved my flowers, they took quite a while to make and then build the bouquet. But it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is stunning! I love the papers and that flower rocks!!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Tracy. It's great to use your gear so to speak. I have been greatly down sizing my goodies these days. It forced me to look at what I had or actually re-examine what I have and love it again or purge it.
    ~Mel~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout, as always. I was most shocked by the small circle stamps. I thought those were 3D embellishments when I first looked at your page! What a way to use stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, love the vintage feel with this photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!