Thursday 7 February 2013

The LOVE of Good Friends~

I am blessed to have some of the Best Friends a girl could have! People that care about me no matter what! Friends that send sweet little Valentines in the mail, just because. Friends that check in often just to say hi. Don't forget your friends this Valentine's Day! Life wouldn't be the same without them!

The layout I am posting is actually this coming Monday's class sample. Why is this friend related you ask? Well 1. Sean is my friend as well as partner in life :) and 2. My Monday night class has become one of the biggest joys in my week. They are a sweet group of ladies who, when they started coming to class...didn't know each other that well. Now they've become a group of friends that can't wait to get together each week. Share all the good and bad that they may be going through. And share some amazing laughs! They've become friends, and I am grateful for that!


Patterned papers by Echo Park, This & That Collection


1 comment:

  1. I love the quilted look here, and what a sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!