Monday 21 January 2013

Photographic Revolution~

This week on the blog is going to dedicated to quick and EASY ways to take better photos, no matter what type of camera you are using.

I am making it my personal mission to get people using their cameras again. There is a epidemic out there of people taking hoards of bad photos with their camera phones. I understand that the cameras in smart phones have gotten better and that they make it so easy to upload images instantly. But there is a time and place for it's use. So if you would like your photographic legacy to be slightly blurry, dark and low res images....then carry on. Sure! You can use programs like Instagram to dress up those images, however, it's well....like putting lipstick on a pig. Once you're done....it's still a pig.

So enough of my rant. Join my photographic revolution! Dust off those cameras and start documenting your life like you mean it! (Hopefully with a little less duck face)

So pop back tomorrow for the first of five quick and EASY tips to taking better photos.



A little warmer weather inspiration!




1 comment:

  1. I can't wait. I either take hundreds or no pictures in spells. Most recently it has been no pictures. I need the boost.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!