Wednesday 14 November 2012

Our Wedding: The Personal Touches~

What can I say...
We had such an amazing day! Exactly the way we had wanted it, great weather and all the people we love! Because I am who I am, I made a lot of the decor myself. Here are some images captured by Wonkyeye Photography.



My beloved bouquet! Made from coffee filters, maps and sheet music.



Ribbons tied to the cedar archway on the beach.


Place cards waiting to be picked up.


Table numbers also created from maps.


Mason jars filled with sand from the beaches we have been to together.
A candle lit in each one.


The driftwood centerpieces made into candle holders with the help of a friend and the right tools.


Instead of a guest book, our guests wrote in these little notebooks with lots of good...and fun ideas.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!