Monday 26 November 2012

Bear in a Bathtub~

One of those little things to make you smile. I found a link to a recipe on Pinterest, and pinned it for another time. I picked up the marshmallows and bear crackers, but instead of the chocolate cake that they used, I opted for a boxed brownie mix. Follow the mix instructions. The only thing I changed is the bake time. I set the oven at 350 and put the mini cupcake tin in for 12 minutes. Take the brownies out, place the bears into the brownie and add 3 mini marshmallows in front of the bear. Then place back in the oven for 2 minutes. Easy as that!


If you would like to check out the original link that I found, that makes these with chocolate cake mix, here it is:
http://www.food.com/recipe/award-winning-bears-in-a-bubble-bath-mini-treats-320840/photo

1 comment:

  1. The photo of your bears in the bathtubs turned out so cute. You should upload the photo on the Food.com recipe for the world to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!