Thursday 4 October 2012

Muffin Time~

I haven't added any of my favourite recipes for some time. So, inspired by something a friend said to me here is a recipe for Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.

My friend Scott said that these were his hands down favourite muffins! So this blog post is in honour of him!


Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins:

1 3/4 Cups Flour
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Egg
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 Cup Plain/Vanilla Yogurt
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Cup Mashed Bananas (2)
3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips

Preheat Oven to 350
Combine the dry ingredients. Combine the remaining ingredients except the chocolate chips. Combine both mixtures and then add the chocolate chips.
Bake for 22-25 minutes. Should yield 20 muffins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!